Need help right away?
Check out these common topics for more information:
Still have a question or feedback? Send us a message using the form below (a member of our team will get back to you soon!) or call us at 928-778-2924.
Our goal is to continue to grow in size and in the positive impact we can make in the lives of animals. Our primary goals are:
- Saving the lives of adoptable dogs and cats
- Finding the best home for each animal in our care
- Reducing pet overpopulation through our spay/neuter programs
- Feeding hungry animals through our Community Pet Food Bank
- Relieving suffering and facilitating the compassionate treatment of animals
Our vision is to see that all companion animals are treated with dignity, compassion, and integrity, and no longer abandoned or destroyed. We will strive to be a leading force in animal advocacy by finding good homes for pets, keeping pets in good homes, and significantly reducing the number of animals who die in shelters.
We will accomplish this by making adoption matches that last, educating the public, assisting pets in need, and providing spay/neuter programs to decrease pet overpopulation.